Did you guys change some settings? Im not staying logged in.

awdark

Im using firefox and the cookie for Soompi doesn't seem to want to stay and I keep getting logged out... did you guys change something? It used to work just fine. (I ask here instead of the comptuer help section because I think its a board error)

Guest JENLEE

I'm getting this error too, I can't stay logged on and a couple minutes ago, I couldn't log on at all for about a good 10 m inutes..

Guest jeebbongteegee

That happened to me too so I was just about to make a thread. Thankfully, I actually looked around to see if there already was one.

Don't rely on the "delete cookie" link at the bottom. Actually go in to your cookie folder for your browser and delete all cookies with the name "soompi" in it. I actually had the same problem.

Cleared all cookies and cache, same thing... now I need to remember my other passwords.. :huh:

Guess we hae to be patient.

Are you guys able to delete the cookies/cache on your browsers? I think that might solve the problem of not logging in.

Archived