Here we bring a daily run-through of our top stories for each day. It’ll serve as your daily digest for all things KPOP!
Top Stories of the Day:
1) Jay Park has finally released his new album today! To celebrate the release, Jay Park left this special video message for his fans! (http://bit.ly/hsLDk4)
3) JYJ’s Park Yoochun has been hospitalized because of acute enteritis. He will rest at home but will continue filming his new drama “Mr. Ripley” over the weekend. (http://bit.ly/fDjpZU)
5) Legendary producer Teddy Riley recognized the power and influence of K-Pop during his visit to Korea. (http://bit.ly/dJVUOb)
9) CN Blue transforms into suave adventurers in these photos for Ceci magazine. (http://bit.ly/fFDGCb)
10) U-Kiss will hold its first concert in Brunei as part of their Asia Tour. (http://bit.ly/h3Cq27)
Photo of the Day:
F(x)’s Victoria and Sulli show off their toned and flexible bodies in these photos for a Smoothie King commercial. It could possibly be a reference to their first full album “Pinocchio.” (http://bit.ly/ibLFPH)
Tweet of the Day:
“I’m resting on my taiko drum. Damn hard.” – BoA tweeted this message and photo today during her practice for upcoming film “Cobu 3D.”
Quote of the Day:
“I’ve heard a lot of stories about K-Pop and its popularity throughout but I was able to see for myself the enormous influence it has. I believe K-Pop will continue to achieve great success throughout the American and European market.” – Teddy Riley, the late Michael Jackson’s producer, told the press during his visit to Korea.
Release of the Day:
Jay Park has finally come back with this MV of his new single, “Abandoned,” the title track for his new album, “Take a Deeper Look.”
Best Person of the Day:
SHINee—the boy band will become the first Asian artist to ever perform live at the historic Abbey Road Studios in London, where the likes of the Beatles, Stevie Wonder, Coldplay, and Bryan Adams have performed in the past. This concert is to celebrate the group’s Japanese promotions which is set to begin in June.