On March 25, Jo Kwon attended the press conference for the upcoming KBS drama, “God of the Workplace.” There, he revealed, “If it wasn’t for actor Lee Yi Kyung, I would’ve been in big trouble.”
Jo Kwon explained, “As my manager was taking something out of the car, he accidentally flipped on the valve switch for the portable gas stove. That is probably why the gas came out.”
He continued, “I didn’t know that happened and fell asleep. At that moment, fortunately, Lee Yi Kyung called me so I woke up. If he didn’t call me, I would’ve been in big trouble,” and “I did intake a bit of the gas while I was asleep but after being treated at the hospital, there are no major problems.”
On March 23, Jo Kwon was rushed to the emergency room for showing symptoms of gas poisoning.
Lee Yi Kyung rose to popularity after the KBS drama, “School 2013.”
In other news, “God of the Workplace” will air on April 1 after “Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek.”