All the important Korean Entertainment news from this week in one place: This is your Weekly Soompi Roundup!
- More celebrity couples! Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young will tie the knot, Lee Sang Yeob and Gong Hyun Joo announce that they are dating, Kang Kyung Joon and Jang Shin Young might be dating, and IU and Lee Hyun Woo are just friends (or so they say).
- There will be 900 guests at Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung‘s wedding. 900! They probably won’t notice when I try to sneak in, right?
- Wonder Girls‘ Sunmi will be making a comeback as a solo artist after being a regular college student for three years. My guess is that there will be aliens in her next music video!
- 91 Line what? I’m so close to be able joining the 85 line…so close but not close enough.
- Am I the only one who noticed how poorly photoshopped Park Bom‘s waist is? Come on Bom, you’re better than that.
- Super Junior‘s Heechul is getting out of the military one day earlier than planned. Sweet.
- The first thing Wheesung did out of the army was make a formal apology to his family and friends.
- K-Pop is finally coming to Canada! If you’re anywhere near Vancouver you can see Rainbow, VIXX, and more perform.
For more SNS goodness, check out this week’s top Instagram photos!
Next…and the music video of the week goes to…