All the important Korean Entertainment news from this week in one place: This is your Weekly Soompi Roundup!
This week in celebrity news…
- DMTN‘s Choi Daniel and gamer Cha No Ah received their different sentences for their individual marijuana charges on the same day.
- U-KISS‘ Dong Ho announced that he was leaving the group to become a normal citizen a few weeks before their Korean album is set to drop.
- Congratulations to Sunye who is now a mother to a baby girl!
- G-Dragon and Clara were dancing together at a club? It’s kind of hard to tell.
- The reporter who started the Suzy and Sung Joon rumors gives an eyewitness account. Are they dating?
- Yoo Seung Ho is growing up into a man while in the military and it just makes me so sad.
- 2PM‘s Taecyeon is busy being an actor but he also launched his OKCAT business! You can get exclusive items at the Soompi Shop!
- After being excused from a few court appearances because of her pregnancy, actress Park Shi Yeon went to court, not too long after giving birth.
- It was reported that actress Lee Da Hee is dating her agency’s CEO, but they deny it.
- Those nasty netizens who said incredibly rude things about Baek Ji Young‘s miscarriage apologizes…after being sued and outed. Figures.
- Self-proclaimed “Prince of Asia” Jang Geun Suk gave a generous donation to a good cause.
- Im Tae Kyung and Jouet of “Immortal Song 2” are dating. Soompiers are like, “Who?”
- Here is a list of the current rumors that people in the know are gossiping about. No names are given but do you think you can figure who they are talking about?
Next…So what if I’m biased?