All the important Korean Entertainment news from this week in one place: This is your Weekly Soompi Roundup!
This week in celebrity news…
- Why do they tease us so? Close sources say that Kim Nam Gil and Son Ye Jin are dating, but their agencies deny.
- Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young are actually dating, and their agencies have confirmed. What a cute couple. How happy were you, “Goddess of Fire” fans?
- Jung Gyeo Woon will be getting married to his girlfriend next year while entertainer, Jung Won Gwan just got married to a much younger wife.
- Hwanhee greeted his fans at his discharge event while Heo Young Saeng waved good bye as he started his military service.
- A lot of lawsuits going around in the celebrity world. BEAST‘s Yong Jun Hyung is in a tricky spot after saying some eye-raising things about his former’s agency’s CEO.
- Jo Yeo Jeong denies that she signed a double contract but Bom Entertainment is saying otherwise.
- Announcer Hwang Soo Kyung and actress Jo Jung Rin have joined with other people to sue TV Chosun for spreading a rumor that wasn’t true.
- Go Young Wook was kicked out of his agency but no one is sad for him.
- Soompi was there at the 2013 SIA, check out the stars on the red carpet!
- A fake military exemption petition for EXO got a lot of people worked up. Adore them or despise them, people sure do love to talk about EXO.
- Only a few days left before round 2 of Soompi Ulzzang Contest ends! Don’t lose your chance.
The fashion pictorial of the week goes to Spica and their sexy Maxim covers. Each member got her own cover so you can see all of them here.
Next…I liked this better than “Gangnam Style”