Have you ever wanted to visit Korea and experience the culture first hand instead of through dramas, songs, movies, and variety programs? And are you at least 19 years old outside of Korea? If so, you’re just in luck!
The Seoul Metropolitan Government is hosting a special Hallyu Tour Sweepstakes for foreigners who are interested in learning more about and experiencing Korean culture.
There are two prizes and both are for 4 days and 3 nights from February 11, 2014 – February 14, 2014.
- Romantic Prize: K-Drama Package (luxury cosmetics)
- Hallyu Prize: K-Pop Package (Hallyu related prizes)
You better act fast because the deadline is almost up! But no worries~ Unless answering questions like below is difficult, participating in the giveaway shouldn’t take more than five minutes!
There are seven questions like the above and you’ll have to include your information so you can be contacted if you win!
HOW TO ENTER
- Go to http://kwave.visitseoul.net <~ Click
- Click the button “participate” and enter the theme tour event according to priority.
- After the entry, submit your information (name, phone number, e-mail,) for a chance to win!
Remember to finish the three easy steps above by Monday, January 20!
Winners will be announced on the event page on January 23 and will be contacted individually. Please email visitseoul(at)interactivy(dot)com if you have any questions.
Gooood luck! Let us know if you won~ ^^
This article is sponsored by Seoul Metropolitan Government
Check out Visit Seoul’s Facebook for more information regarding the event