The Art Of Seduction, By Kim Joon
Seduction is a delicate art form.
It’s like an exquisitely brewed coffee – there’s a sense of romance with cultivating the perfect cup: the sweetness of freshly ground coffee beans exciting your olfactory nerves, the flow of warmth as the heat hits your lips, and the spark of caffeine as it quickens your pulse. You can’t just stand back and watch the world go by forever – you’ve got to follow what your heart desires.
1. Leave a (Shirtless) First Impression.
2. Have A Manly Profession. I chose carpentry. (Plus, if she likes you, she’ll find an excuse to see you.)
3. Kiss Her Passionately On A Rainy Day.
4. Get Her Number In A Covert And Completely Innocent Way. For example, pretend that you’ve “lost your phone,” so you need to use her phone to call it.
5. Feed Her. When your crush stops by, you were just about to make ramen.
6. Hold On To The Object Of Your Affection. If you want her to stay a little longer, don’t be afraid to show it.
7. Whisk Her Away On A Day Trip. During which, certain opportunities may inevitably present themselves. (Important: please notice the second passionate kiss.)
8. Don’t Forget To Pack Snacks. For said day trip. (Hey, I’m not perfect – it’s the thought that counts.)
9. Show that you’re a refined bachelor. (Did I mention that I enjoy coffee?)
10. Be Persistent. If she’s doubting your feelings for her, pursue her. Literally.
11. Lastly, Let It Rain.
Do you feel seduced yet?