Why has K-beauty become a global phenomenon? Vogue Korea explains the hype as they reveal their favorite K-beauty bestsellers. First, Korean beauty products have multiple benefits considering its price range. Second, many natural ingredients are incorporated into products while notorious chemicals are avoided. Third, K-beauty product packaging is often cute, sleek, and innovative. Are these reasons enough to sway you? Check out the magazine’s recommendations of various bestsellers below!
- Banila Co’s Clean It Zero is a cleansing balm that melts stubborn makeup easily. Since it is so effective in removing makeup, it reportedly helps prevent future blackheads.
- Su:m37’s Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick and Etude House’s All Finish Remover Bar are portable products that help you cleanse and touch up makeup on the go.
- If you prefer cleansing waters, check out Son &Park’s Beauty Water which is quickly gaining popularity. This multi-use product can be used as a cleansing water and as a toner.
- Missha’s The First Treatment Essence and Su:m37’s Secret Programming Essence are popular essence choices.
- Similarly, Sulwhasoo’s Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream has great anti-aging properties.
- Hanyul’s Elasticity Sleeping Pack is helpful with firming your skin.
- As for exfoliation, Skinfood’s Black Sugar Mask Wash Off continues to be in demand.
- Mamonde’s sheet mask lines offer a variety of masks for varying worries including brightening and pore care.
- Also, Japanese consumers especially love Nature Republic’s Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92 Percent Gel.
- IOPE’s Air Cushion XP launched a cushion foundation craze that is still going strong. Likewise, HERA’s Age Reverse Cushion is becoming increasingly popular.
- Clio’s Kill Black Waterproof Pen Liner is famous for being smudge-proof.
- Missha’s The Style Catch Eye Skinny Mascara doesn’t leave clumps and Skinfood’s Choco Eyebrow Powder Cake smells great while giving you eyebrows on fleek.
- Too Cool for School’s Blaster Tint is long-lasting and its plaid packaging is cute and quite appropriate for the season.
All right, those were the products highlighted by the magazine. Have you tried any of these K-beauty bestsellers? Which products are you interested in? Let us know in the comments below!