A month ago, Fantagio Entertainment debuted their new boy group, ASTRO, with their first mini album “Spring Up.” They’ve gained plenty of attention since with their charm and energy. Not only did they attract more than a thousand people to their debut showcase, but their album has spent weeks in the top 10 on the Hanteo Chart. How does ASTRO make it so easy to fall for them? Here’s just a few reasons!
1. Remember Little Yunho in ‘Balloons’? That’s Moon Bin.
He’s all grown up now.
2. MJ Auditioned for JYP Entertainment with iKON’s Donghyuk and Ji Soo (actor).
3. MJ is a special individual. JinJin would agree.
4. The maknae, Sanha, debuted with braces. How’s that not the cutest?
5. Sanha can also serenade on the guitar.
6. There’s a camera in their practice room. It’s basically magic.
7. They’re not afraid of a little Halloween fun!
8. Like many people, they appreciate BTS.
9. But, Rocky’s got moves of his own.
10. Moon Bin, too!
11. Together, they’re even more amazing!
12. In sync group dancing? Check!
13. They even performed a special version of “Cat’s Eye” in costumes.
14. Seo Kang Joon, also in Fantagio, supports them. And who can resist him?
Even when he’s playing a slob in ASTRO’s webdrama “To Be Continued“…
15. They support adoption. Even dolls.
16. The little things amuse them. Like Eunwoo here.
17. No, really.
18. It’s nice that they amuse themselves, too.
19. The maknae gets so much love.
20. Their leader… well…
21. …he’s not afraid of a challenge!
22. They deserve an 11 out of 10 for group poses.
23. It’s hard not to laugh with them.
24. Their debut song “HIDE&SEEK” is the perfect way to welcome spring!
25. We’ll march to them any day!
26. Proud AROHA here – out!
heytoto currently teaches ELL in Seoul, South Korea, and when she isn’t waiting in line for something, can be found drinking a latte.