Update June 22 KST: Park Yoochun And First Accuser Both Reveal Recordings Regarding Settlement
Original June 21 KST:
According to reports, Park Yoochun’s first counter lawsuit details what happened before the official filing of the first woman’s complaint: allegedly, the first woman who accused Park Yoochun of sexual assault approached Park Yoochun’s agency, C-JeS Entertainment, and proposed a settlement prior to filing the police report.
She said that because she had been sexually assaulted, she could no longer live in Korea. She said that she would go to China, and asked for a settlement of 1 billion won (approximately $863,000).
However, the person that came to meet with the agency was not the woman, but the woman’s boyfriend, who is reportedly a member of a gang in Seoul. In the meeting with the agency, he said that he could lower the settlement to 500 million won (approximately $432,000).
Park Yoochun’s agency refused the demands, and later the same day, the first sexual assault allegation was filed. These demands became the grounds upon which Park Yoochun filed a counter suit of false accusation and blackmail on June 20 against the woman, her boyfriend, and her cousin.