It’s finally July, which means it’s ice cream season (for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere). Let’s take this time to commemorate some special ice-cream inspired moments in K-pop.
1. That time when Rapmon looked like Superman flavor ice cream.
Superman ice cream is as multi-flavored and multicolored as RM is multitalented.
2. That time when Baro looked like Baskin Robbins’ cotton candy ice cream.
Baro once confessed that he’d really like to go with his fans to an amusement park and eat cotton candy. We think he’s subconsciously realizing his unfulfilled wish with his hair.
3. That time when HyunA looked exactly like Baskin Robbins’ Wild ‘n Reckless Sherbet.
HyunA is a wild ‘n reckless troublemaker!
4. That time when Sehun looked like Hawaiian shave ice.
So much colorful goodness.
5. That time when G-Dragon looked like delicious soft serve.
GD is of course the king of hair color. This pink and blue mix is soft and sweet.
6. That time when Hyoyeon looked a bit like a rainbow paddle pop.
What is this magical-looking popsicle, you ask? It’s an Australian frozen treat that tastes like
7. That time when Key looked like sweet pastel sherbet.
A unique hairstyle for one of K-pop’s most unique personalities.
8. That time when T.O.P looked exactly like a mouthwatering blue raspberry slushie.
Icy blue (but goofy) hair to complement that icy cold (but goofy) demeanor.
9. That time when Yooyoung looked like a delicious tropical fruit ice.
Hello Venus’ “I’m Ill” featured a ton of hair color inspiration moments. We love how much fun Yooyoung is having with those multicolored stripes!
10. That time when Aoora also looked like rainbow ice.
Aoora’s rainbow mohawk is a unique masterpiece in the history of K-pop hair.
11. And finally, let’s be real, basically all K-pop idols everywhere have given us every possible hair color in every possible iteration. Thanks for all the sweet and colorful moments!