1. Those dreaded 8 a.m. classes:
2. Buying textbooks like:
Goodbye sweet $$$.
3. And all the all-nighters:
Almost there. I’m already on page… two.
4. Fighting for seats in the library:
BRUH I reserved this seat with my backpack. IT’S MINE.
5. And that one perky kid who always seems to be on top of his stuff:
5. But seeing your friends:
6. And the freeeedom:
Wow. *tear* I really missed not having a curfew.
Can seriously make up for it.
*Late-night dance parties with the squad*
7. Spending time with your roommates:
8. Praying for syllabus day to just be syllabus day:
WHY ARE YOU SWITCHING POWERPOINTS? DON’T GO THERE DON’T GO THERE!
9. Staring at said syllabus and seeing the never-ending “midterm” dates:
Why call ’em midterms when they have more accurate names? Like weekly sleep killers?
10. When your professor advises you to start preparing for your final term paper now:
11. And finally, being able to binge watch those lovely K-dramas without your parents on your back:
Hello, my precious K-dramas. <3
Enjoy the last days of your summer, keep your spirits high, and good luck with college!
Suga believes in you.
mayme22‘s favorite Bible verse is 1 Peter 3:3-4.