Have you watched the first two episodes of SBS’s “The Legend of the Blue Sea?” If you haven’t, you’re one of the few. But hey, if you need a little bit of a push to start watching it, here are some of the best moments from the first two episodes.
1. Jun Ji Hyun’s jaw-dropping beauty as the mermaid Shim Cheong.
Could she be any more gorgeous?!
2. Heo Jun Jae being a bit of a bad boy.
3. This intense gaze from Lee Min Ho.
Excuse me, but why are you so handsome?
4. Shim Cheong struggling to be human.
5. When Jun Jae puts shoes on Shim Cheong.
6. Jun Ji Hyun eating spaghetti and cake like a lady.
7. When he comes back for her.
8. This song.
9. Shim Cheong getting sucked into the K-drama abyss.
Fan-girling over So Ji Sub? Join the club!
10. When Jun Jae lies about his “wife.”
11. The sparkle in Lee Min Ho’s eyes.
They really are sparkling…
12. When Shim Cheong says “I love you.”
13. … And then quickly realizes…
14. Finally, that underwater kiss.
Hey Soompiers, what were your favorite moments so far? Let me know in the comments below!
Watch the latest episode of “The Legend of the Blue Sea” here:
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki, Big Bang, and The Legend of the Blue Sea. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!