“Produce 101 Season 2” has revealed the current ranking of contestants based on votes from the general public!
The results, which were unveiled at the end of the first episode on April 7, showed that Maroo Entertainment trainee Park Ji Hoon was ranked in first place. He was able to beat ONO Entertainment trainee Jang Moon Bok, who placed second. Both of their evaluations have not yet been fully revealed, but they received significant attention even before the show. Park Ji Hoon caused a lot of buzz with his wink during the “M!Countdown” performance, and Jang Moon Bok is known by many for his past appearance on “Superstar K” as well as his signature long hair.
They were followed by Brand New Music’s Lee Dae Hwi and Joo Hak Nyeon from Cre.ker Entertainment, who placed in third and fourth place, respectively.
The first round of voting officially ends on April 29 at 11 a.m KST, and the general public is allowed to vote for 11 trainees per day.
Check out the current ranking of the top 22 trainees below:
- Park Ji Hoon (Maroo Entertainment)
- Jang Moon Bok (ONO Entertainment)
- Lee Dae Hwi (Brand New Music)
- Joo Hak Nyeon (Cre.ker Entertainment)
- Bae Jin Young (C9 Entertainment)
- Samuel Kim (Brave Entertainment)
- Ahn Hyeong Seop (Yue Hua Entertainment)
- Ong Seong Wu (Fantagio Entertainment)
- Lee Eui Woong (Yue Hua Entertainment)
- Lai Guan Lin (Cube Entertainment)
- Hwang Min Hyun (Pledis Entertainment)
- Park Sung Woo (HIM Entertainment)
- Jung Se Woon (Starship Entertainment)
- Choi Min Ki (Pledis Entertainment)
- Kim Jong Hyun (Pledis Entertainment)
- Kwon Hyun Bin (YGK+)
- Lee Geon Hee (RBW)
- Justin (Yue Hua Entertainment)
- Kang Dong Ho (Pledis Entertainment)
- Lee Woo Jin (Media Line Entertaiment)
- Takada Kenta (Star Road Entertainment)
- Yoo Seon Ho (Cube Entertainment)