Now that “Produce 101 Season 2” has aired its third episode, the rankings of contestants have been updated once again!
The No. 1 spot stayed with Park Ji Hoon of Maroo Entertainment, who has been receiving the most votes from the general public since the first week of the show. Lee Dae Hwi of Brand New Music rose to No. 2, switching spots with Samuel Kim of Brave Entertainment.
No. 3 trainee Samuel Kim is followed by Fantagio’s Ong Sung Woo, who managed to keep his No. 4 spot since last week. Fifth place went to Yue Hua Entertainment’s Ahn Hyung Seob, who rose two spots since last week. Joo Hak Nyeon of Cre.ker Entertainment also rose two spots, taking over the No. 6 slot.
The first round of voting officially ends on April 29 at 11 a.m KST, and the general public is allowed to vote for 11 trainees per day. Take a look at the current ranking for the top 22 trainees below:
- Park Ji Hoon (Maroo Entertainment)
- Lee Dae Hwi (Brand New Music)
- Samuel Kim (Brave Entertainment)
- Ong Sung Woo (Fantagio)
- Ahn Hyung Seob (Yue Hua Entertainment)
- Joo Hak Nyeon (Cre.ker Entertainment)
- Lai Guan Lin (Cube Entertainment)
- Jang Moon Bok (ONO Entertainment)
- Yoon Ji Sung (MMO Entertainment)
- Bae Jin Young (C9 Entertainment)
- Jung Se Woon (Starship Entertainment)
- Kang Daniel (MMO Entertainment)
- Kim Jong Hyun (Pledis Entertainment)
- Lee Eui Woong (Yue Hua Entertainment)
- Yoo Sun Ho (Cube Entertainment)
- Hwang Min Hyun (Pledis Entertainment)
- Park Sang Woo (HIM Entertainment)
- Kim Jae Hwan (Individual Trainee)
- Choi Min Ki (Pledis Entertainment)
- Kang Dong Ho (Pledis Entertainment)
- Lee Woo Jin (Media Line Entertainment)
- Kwon Hyun Bin (YGK+)
You can check out last week’s rankings here.