A program featuring Wanna One has once again taken first place on the Content Power Index (CPI) rankings!
The Content Power Index assesses the overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior of TV shows. On August 21, the Nielsen Korea and CJ E&M announced the rankings for the week of August 7 to 13. “SNL Korea 9” took first with 260.1 points after its episode featuring Wanna One on August 12. For the previous two weeks, “Happy Together” placed first with Wanna One’s appearance.
The top five shows on this week’s ranking are as follows:
- tvN “SNL Korea 9” (260.1 points)
- KBS2 “Manhole” (251.5 points)
- KBS2 “Happy Together” (251.3 points)
- MBC “Infinite Challenge” (229.5 points)
- MBC “Man Who Dies To Live” (225.1 points)