In case you didn’t know, Kang Daniel is the ever-so-lovable breakdancer from Busan, and is a member of the monster rookie group Wanna One. Ever since he appeared on the show “Produce 101 Season 2,” viewers have been sucked into the endless charm and adorableness that is Kang Daniel. The fact that that he’s on pretty much all the variety shows and landed the cover of Instyle magazine (the first male to do so in 14 years), we just keep falling more and more in love!
Here’s a look at 16 of the millions of times when Kang Daniel stole our hearts!
1. When he appeared on “The Return of Superman” and was the cutest with Daebak
2. When he showcased his adorable obsession with jellies!
3. …and how he had to quit eating them
4. “Harry Pote”
5. When he continually showed us how much he loves his cat and cats in general
6. The countless times he showed his on-stage charisma
7. When the resemblance was just too uncanny
8. When Daniel showed us how manly he can be when it comes to dating
(Skip to 7:14 to see the scenario)
9. Every time he shows his bunny teeth!
10. Everytime he breakdances
11. His satoori accent
12. When he did various girl group dances
13. That time he cared a lot about the watermelon
14. When we witnessed his pretty big appetite
15. And understood his terrifying fear of bugs
“If it has more legs than me, I don’t like it.” – Kang Daniel
16. When he so perfectly danced to TWICE’s “Signal” in bed
Hey Soompiers, what are your favorite Kang Daniel moments? Let us know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her ultimate biases include Song Joong Ki, BIGBANG and BTOB. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!