Fashion magazine Elle Korea has launched their first Elle Style Awards in honor of their 25th anniversary.
Elle Korea’s first Elle Style Awards selected winners who have defined Korea’s style. Nominees were recommended by individuals in fashion, culture, and arts circles after which judges selected the final winners.
Check out the list of winners (and descriptions provided by Elle) below!
– Yoon Yeo Jung: Korean film legend who continues to take on challenges in transformations and inspires countless people.
– Sohn Suk Hee: Journalist whose voice is trusted the most in Korea who has amazing presence and influence.
– Cha Seung Won: Actor who blazed a trail from being a top model into working in filmography.
– Ko So Young: Actress who worked on a monumental project with Elle and is the best fashionista with unchanging passion.
– Yang Hye Kyu: Accomplished artist who has gone all over the world and worked on protecting creative works.
– Jung Yoon Gi: Style creator who has styled top celebrities and has the most influence in leading Korea’s world of fashion.
– Go Soo: Actor who makes wild transformations for each role and is currently receiving the spotlight through his popular film “The Fortress.”
– Bae Doona: Actress who is active around the world and known for being a global fashionista.
– Gong Hyo Jin: The current generation’s icon who has character,beauty, and connects with the public through her unique acting.
– Jang Yoon Joo: First generation model-entertainer who grew alongside Elle into a legendary model.
– Irene Kim: Th next fashion icon who created the new concept of being a fashion influencer.
– YoonA: Actor who is a member of Korea’s representative girl group Girls’ Generation and works on a variety of projects.
– EXO (Kai as the representative): Idols who lead K-pop by evolving and showcasing astounding influence with their global fandom.
The awards ceremony for Elle Style Awards will take place on November 2 at K Museum of Contemporary Art.
Congratulations to the winners!