tvN’s hit new drama, “Because This Is My First Life,” has been on the top of everyone’s current favorite drama list. And with good reason! The quirky and unique relationship between the stoic Nam Se Hee (Lee Min Ki) and Yoon Ji Ho (Jung So Min) is cute beyond words! The drama continues to touch the hearts of viewers with its relatable content and characters. Here are 9 moments from episodes 5 and 6 that many of us could totally relate to.
1. When life gets so tough that you’re sleeping at the bar
2. Something that any hard-working woman can relate to
3. When financial difficulties kick your dreams to the curb
4. When you remember the embarrassing things that you did that day
4. When you can’t stop crying because life is just that sad
5. And when someone says the perfect thing to comfort you
6. Understanding that everyone is fighting their battles
7. When you’re just tired of being alone
8. When people at work dare try and socialize with you
9. When you realize some moments are too good to be true
“Nothing is easy for us. Getting married, dating someone, and being ourselves… are all difficult to do. Being romantic and having a relationship are things you can’t dream of without spending money and energy. That’s why… I misunderstood this time.”
Hey Soompiers, what moments could you relate to most? Let me know in the comments below!
Start watching “Because This Is My First Life”:
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki, BIGBANG and BTOB. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!