Mnet’s “Wanna One Go: ZERO BASE,” the second season of Wanna One’s reality show, has taken the No. 1 spot on Content Power Index (CPI) rankings!
The Content Power Index ranks TV shows based on their overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior. Factors such as number of searches, news subscriptions, and social media buzz are analyzed to determine the rankings.
According to the CPI rankings released by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea for the first week of November (October 30 to November 5), “Wanna One Go: ZERO BASE” earned an overall score of 243.6 points this week.
SBS’s “Master Key” has seen a significant increase in CPI as well, climbing up nine spots to No. 8.
The top 10 shows on CPI rankings are as follows:
- “Wanna One Go: ZERO BASE” (Mnet)
- “My Golden Life” (KBS 2TV)
- “The Unit” (KBS 2TV)
- “While You Were Sleeping” (SBS)
- “Degree of Love” (SBS)
- “Running Man” (SBS)
- “Go Back Couple” (KBS 2TV)
- “Master Key” (SBS)
- “2 Days & 1 Night” (KBS 2TV)
- “Same Bed Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny” (SBS)