The Content Power Index ranks TV shows based on their overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior. Factors such as number of searches, news subscriptions, and social media buzz are analyzed to determine the rankings.
According to CPI rankings released by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea for the second week of November, “My Golden Life” earned an overall score of 230.2 points. “Wanna One Go: ZERO BASE,” which was No. 1 last week, came in second this time, followed by WINNER’s “Youth Over Flowers.”
The top 10 shows on CPI rankings are as follows:
- “My Golden Life” (KBS 2TV)
- “Wanna One Go: ZERO BASE” (Mnet)
- WINNER’s “Youth Over Flowers” (tvN)
- “While You Were Sleeping” (SBS)
- “Money Flower” (MBC)
- “The Unit” (KBS 2TV)
- “Go Back Couple” (KBS 2TV)
- “Same Bed Different Dreams 2 – You Are My Destiny” (SBS)
- “Master Key” (SBS)
- “Degree of Love” (SBS)
Meanwhile, you can watch the latest episode of “My Golden Life” at the link below!