The intense live finale of “MIXNINE” has revealed the top nine female and male contestants, and announced which group will make its debut!
“MIXNINE” wrapped up on January 26 with its live finale, featuring performances by all remaining contestants, with 18 female and 18 male contestants still in the running.
At the end of the show, the top nine members were announced for both male and female teams.
Check out the top nine lists below!
1. Woo Jin Young (Happyface Entertainment)
2. Kim Hyo Jin (WM Entertainment)
3. Lee Ru Bin (Liveworks Company)
4. Kim Byeong Kwan (Beat Interactive)
5. Choi Hyun Suk (YG Entertainment)
6. Song Han Gyeom (Staro Entertainment)
7. Kim Min Seok (WM Entertainment)
8. Lee Dong Hun (Beat Interactive)
9. Lee Byoung Gon (YG Entertainment)
1. Shin Ryu Jin (JYP Entertainment)
2. Lee Soo Min (FAVE Entertainment)
3. Park Soo Min (IME Korea)
4. Jeon Hee Jin (BlockBerry Creative)
5. Nam Yu Jin (Bace Camp Entertainment)
6. Choi Moon Hee (Maroo Entertainment)
7. Kim So Ri (Mole Entertainment)
8. Jang Hyo Gyeong (Star Empire Entertainment)
9. Lee Ha Young (Coridel Entertainment)
After the top nine were announced for both teams, it was revealed that the male team is the group that won and will be making their debut.
The male team received a score of 8,114 and the female team received a score of 7,866. The scores were determined 20 percent by pre-broadcast online votes, 30 percent by text voting during the live show, 20 percent by pre-broadcast online preference rankings, and 30 percent by scores from the judges.
What do you think of the “MIXNINE” results?