As a Soompi assistant editor, you will be working from home under a flexible schedule. Duties will include writing/editing/publishing articles and curating content. The part-time position is paid and begins ASAP.
– Passionate about K-entertainment and culture
– Strong command of English grammar
– Ability to read and translate written Korean (TOPIK level 5 or higher)
– Ability to write fun and engaging content
– Strong communication skills
– Organized, proactive, detail-oriented, fast learner
– Available to work on weekends
How to apply:
Send a resume, a cover letter, and a translation of the Korean entertainment news article linked here.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with [Assistant Editor Application] as the subject line.
You can apply from anywhere in the world!