10 Hyeri And Ryu Jun Yeol Moments That Will Melt Your Shipper Heart
It’s official: Ryu Jun Yeol and Girl’s Day’s Hyeri are dating.
Not surprisingly, their new relationship has been met with a variety of reactions. Some were pleasantly surprised, some did not see it coming, and some were jumping up and down in complete joy.
Warning: spoilers below.
If you’re like me, you probably didn’t watch the last episode of “Reply 1988” because you knew in your heart that Deok Sun (Hyeri) belonged with Jung Hwan (Ryu Jun Yeol). Not that we had anything against Taek (Park Bo Gum), but Deok Sun and Jung Hwan just made sense. Well, it seems as though our hearts can finally be at peace because this ship has sailed, and us Deok Sun and Jung Hwan fans are through the roof happy.
To celebrate the two becoming an official pair IRL, here’s a look at just 10 moments of Hyeri and Ryu Jun Yeol that will give you the warm fuzzies.
1. The times when they held hands so affectionately
2. How perfect they looked together at the tvN awards
3. When Ryu Jun Yeol said he would like to reunite with Hyeri again in a drama
Now he doesn’t have to!
4. Their gazes towards each other during their fanmeetings
Can you feel the love?
5. When Jung Hwan confessed to Deok Sun
…and let’s be honest, it was probably GENUINE! *cries*
6. How he was a pilot and she was a stewardess in “Reply 1988”
Foreshadowing their future together? I think so!
7. Their cuteness during the behind-the-scenes of “Reply 1988”
8. How Hyeri called Ryu Jun Yeol for acting support
You can read more about this here.
9. This moment:
10. And lastly, this scene that gave us butterflies
Catch the first episode of their drama “Reply 1988” if you haven’t already!
Hey Soompiers, what are your favorite Ryu Jun Yeol and Hyeri moments? Let us know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki, BIGBANG, and BTOB. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!