10 Times Jang Moon Bok Gave Us Serious Hair Envy
Who hasn’t heard of Jang Moon Bok and his fabulous hair?
Jang Moon Bok made a splash on “Produce 101 Season 2” (Broduce?), and ever since, his lovely, long hair has been the talk of the town. It’s hard not to get a little green when you see how luscious his hair is!
Check out 10 times Moon Bok gave us major hair envy.
His hair is what dreams are made of.
1. This iconic Broduce 101 moment
Watch out! There’s a new Thor in town, and his name is Jang. Moon. Bok.
2. When he landed that L’Oréal CF
Because you’re worth it.
3. The million dollar question: how does he keep his hair so beautiful? He says he was born with it!
Maybe he’s born with it. Maybe it’s Maybelline. Either way, we all wish he’d spill the beans on how he really keeps his hair so luscious!
4. Bittersweet blessing in disguise: A tale of a thwarted haircut.
Moon Bok revealed he had been planning to cut his hair (!) if he had placed in the top 20 of “Produce 101 Season 2.” Though we were sad to see him go, we’re glad he decided to keep his long locks!
5. Apple style, in a bun, or down, he still looks gorgeous.
Seriously. Not fair.
6. When his hair rivaled that of Ariel’s from “The Little Mermaid.”
Check out the full video below!
7. This really HD hair flip.
8. His hair is so bouncy – even when he’s not trying.
Me when something I ordered online finally comes in the mail.
9. Don’t pretend you didn’t have a mini heart attack at the end of this “Return of Superman” clip.
Not cool, Moon Bok. (Off topic: he’s so cute around kids!)
10. And when he said he wanted to cut his hair this year, that hurt.
Just a bit. *sobs*
Here’s to another year of Jang Moon Bok and (hopefully) his fabulous hair!
Hey Soompiers! What are some styling tips you’ve taken from Moon Bok? Let us know in the comments below!
mayme22’s favorite Bible verses at the moment are Psalm 8:3-4.