9 Hilarious Moments We Can Relate To From “Wok Of Love” So Far
“Wok Of Love” is the new SBS drama starring Jung Ryeo Won, Jang Hyuk, and 2PM’s Junho and takes place in the kitchen of a Chinese restaurant. When the drama first came out, the previews set viewers up for a light-hearted romantic comedy vibe, and it’s definitely been a pleasant watch so far. The outrageous antics of all the characters are pretty hilarious to watch and even relatable at times. Here’s a look at some of those moments in the drama that are hilariously relatable.
1. When you realize the world is a scary place to live in and you want to hide from it all
Where do I get one of those masks?
2. When your bias is getting married and your thoughts be like…
Just kidding. I just want my biases to be happy.
3. When people don’t understand your connection with animals
4. When you be stalking your crush like…
5. When you’re the only one in a group of people stuffing your face and couldn’t be bothered with how you look
Food is my best friend, so whatevs.
6. When you’re having the worst day ever and find someone who is also having a bad day
Misery loves company.
7. When food trumps all your life’s problems
Are you still talking? I can’t stop thinking about food.
8. Bringing your A-game when it comes to flirting
Do I look sexy?
9. Finding that special friend who is just so in sync with you
Hey Soompiers, how are you liking “Wok Of Love” so far? Let me know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can lately be seen obsessing over Jung Hae In, singing her heart out to BIGBANG at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in desserts. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!
Currently watching: “Wok of Love,” “The Undateables” and “About Time”
All-time favorite dramas: “Secret Garden,” “Goblin,” “Because This Is My First Life” and “Star In My Heart”
Looking forward to: Won Bin’s return to the small screen and Song Joong Ki’s next drama