Henry’s Restaurant Building Catches On Fire
On July 3, it was reported that the Apgujeong building in which Henry’s Taiwanese restaurant is located caught on fire.
Henry’s restaurant uploaded a notice on July 2 saying that the building where their restaurant is located had caught on fire, and that business was closed temporarily.
View this post on Instagram
We will be closed as there was a fire in a different unit within the building where Xiao Zhan operates. Luckily nobody was hurt. We're sorry for the inconvenience – We will keep you updated. 건물내 타매장 화재로 인해 샤오짠 당분간 영업을 휴무해야 합니다. 인명피해는 다행이도 없었습니다. 빨리 복구해 찾아뵙도록 하겠습니다. 이용에 불편을 드려 죄송합니다. #샤오짠 #xiaozhan #공지 #압구정맛집
A source from the restaurant said, “We will be closed as there was a fire in a different unit within the building where Xiao Zhan operates. Luckily nobody was hurt. We’re sorry for the inconvenience — We will keep you updated.” Henry’s restaurant is located on the first floor of the building.
Henry opened his restaurant this May after parting ways from SM Entertainment in April.