“The Fishermen And The City” Cancels Filming Following Microdot’s Controversy

Channel A’s “The Fishermen and the City” has responded to the controversy surrounding its cast member Microdot.

On November 22, a source from the show told OSEN, “We paid careful attention to editing Microdot’s footage.”

About the planned day of filming on November 23, a source from the show said, “We decided to cancel filming that was scheduled for this week. We’re discussing future production plans.”

This comes after accusations involving Microdot’s parents surfaced in an online community on November 19. The post claimed that Microdot’s parents committed fraud and caused great financial harm to people in the city of Jecheon before fleeing to New Zealand.

The next day, a source from “The Fishermen and the City” stated, “We’re going to watch the situation,” and said that the footage of Microdot that had been filmed until then would be aired.

The rapper initially responded by announcing that he would be taking legal action against rumors about his parents. After victims gave interviews and revealed past police reports, police spoke about the possibility of reinvestigating the case and Microdot’s parents told YTN of their plans to return to Korea in order to cooperate with police.

Microdot also issued an apology to those who were hurt due to his parents and said he would be taking responsibility as their son.

Source (1)

How does this article make you feel?
0
0
0
0
0