Soompi Is Hiring: Chinese Drama Features Writer
Hello, Soompiers! We are currently looking for talented and creative people to join the Soompi team!
Chinese Drama Features Writer
As a Soompi features writer, you will be able to work from home under a flexible work schedule. The position is paid.
– Passionate and has depth of knowledge on Chinese, Taiwanese, and Hong Kong dramas and entertainment
– Strong command of English grammar
– Ability to write fun and engaging content
– Ability to present thoughts and arguments in an organized manner
– Strong communication skills
– Organized, proactive, and dedicated
– Chinese listening ability is preferred, but not necessary
To apply, please send a resume, a cover letter, a list of 3-4 varying original feature article topics (in the form of article titles), and a 500-word (minimum, can be longer) review of a Chinese, Taiwanese, and/or Hong Kong drama. The article must demonstrate your personality and writing style. Please submit them in Word or PDF format.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with [Chinese Drama Features Writer] as the subject line.
We will take applications as they arrive, and you can apply from anywhere in the world! The deadline for applications is Friday, March 1, 2019.
For more job opportunities at Soompi, check out our Jobs page.