Soompi Is Hiring: Assistant Editor
Soompi has job openings! We are looking for talented and dedicated people who are passionate about delivering K-pop, K-drama, and Korean culture content to the masses to join our team.
Are you passionate about everything Korea? If you love Korean entertainment and culture and are looking for a place to gain experience, exhibit your writing skills, and make money while writing about what you already love, apply now!
– Passionate about K-entertainment and culture
– Strong command of English grammar
– Ability to read and translate written Korean (TOPIK level 5 or higher)
– Ability to write fun and engaging content
– Strong communication skills
– Organized, proactive, detail-oriented, fast learner
– Available to work on weekends
How to apply:
Send a resume, a cover letter, and a translation of the Korean entertainment news article linked here. You can submit them in Word or PDF format.
Please send your application to email@example.com with [Assistant Editor Application] as the subject line.
You can apply from anywhere in the world!
We will take applications as they arrive. The deadline is August 31, 2019.
For more information about job opportunities at Soompi, click here.