“Graceful Family” Sets New Ratings Record For MBN As “Miss Lee” Premieres To Strong Start

MBN and Dramax’s “Graceful Family” has soared to new highs!

On September 25, the mystery melodrama starring Im Soo Hyang and Lee Jang Woo achieved its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 5.2 percent on MBN and 0.8 percent on Dramax, bringing the episode’s average ratings to a combined total of over 6 percent.

Not only did “Graceful Family” take first place in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks, but it also set a new record for the highest viewership ratings ever achieved by any MBN drama.

Meanwhile, tvN’s new office comedy “Miss Lee,” which stars Girl’s Day’s Hyeri in the titular role, premiered to promising ratings. The first episode of the drama scored an average nationwide rating of 2.6 percent and a peak of 3.2 percent, marking a significant increase from the finale ratings of its predecessor “When the Devil Calls Your Name,” the drama that previously occupied its time slot.

Watch the latest episode of “Graceful Family” with English subtitles below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2)

How does this article make you feel?
0
0
0
0
0