“Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” Finale Enjoys Ratings Boost While “Graceful Family” Continues To Break MBN Viewership Records

MBC’s “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” ended amidst a fierce battle for Wednesday-Thursday drama viewership ratings!

According to Nielsen Korea, the September 26 finale of “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” scored average nationwide ratings of 4.6 percent and 6.6 percent for its two parts. Although the final broadcast of the historical romance failed to match its personal record of 7.3 percent, it enjoyed a 0.4 percent increase in viewership ratings from its penultimate broadcast the night before.

Meanwhile, MBN and Dramax’s hit drama “Graceful Family” continued to set new ratings records for MBN. The mystery melodrama scored an average nationwide rating of 5.3 percent on MBN—marking the highest viewership ratings ever achieved by a drama on the network—and 0.6 percent on Dramax, bringing the episode to a combined total of 5.9 percent for the night. The episode peaked at a viewership rating of 6.4 percent nationwide.

tvN’s new office drama “Miss Lee” also enjoyed a rise in its viewership ratings for its second episode. After starting out with an average rating of 2.6 percent for its premiere the night before, the drama scored an average rating of 3.2 percent nationwide for its September 26 broadcast.

KBS 2TV’s “When the Camellia Blooms” remained the most-watched drama of the night, with average nationwide ratings of 7.7 percent and 10.0 percent, while SBS’s “Secret Boutique” held steady with average ratings of 4.9 percent for both of its two parts.

Are you sad to see “Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung” come to an end? Share your thoughts below!

You can check out the latest episode of “Graceful Family” with English subtitles here…

Watch Now

…and the latest episode of “Secret Boutique” here!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) (3)

How does this article make you feel?
0
0
0
0
0