“Graceful Family” Sets New MBN Record As It Ends On All-Time Ratings High

MBN and Dramax’s hit drama “Graceful Family” went out with a bang!

On October 17, the series finale of “Graceful Family” achieved the mystery melodrama’s highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the final broadcast scored an average nationwide rating of 8.5 percent on MBN and 1.6 percent on Dramax, bringing the episode’s average ratings to a combined total of over 10.1 percent.

Not only did “Graceful Family” take first place in its time slot across all channels, including public broadcast networks, but it also set a new record for the highest viewership ratings ever achieved by MBN since the broadcast network was first founded (including all programs that have ever aired on MBN, not only dramas).

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s “When the Camellia Blooms” also set a new personal best with its latest broadcast. The October 17 episode of the drama scored average nationwide ratings of 12.1 percent and 14.9 percent for its two parts.

Finally, MBC’s “Extraordinary You” remained relatively stable with average ratings of 3 percent and 3.8 percent for the night.

Are you sad to see “Graceful Family” come to an end? Share your thoughts below!

You can watch the finale of “Graceful Family” with English subtitles here…

Watch Now

…and the latest episode of “Extraordinary You” here!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) (3)

How does this article make you feel?
0
0
0
0
0