Mystic Story Reveals Girl Group Trainees Including Familiar Faces From Survival Shows And “A-TEEN”
Mystic Story is preparing to debut a girl group!
The company established by Yoon Jong Shin recently launched an Instagram account for Mystic Rookies and unveiled the seven potential members for the first girl group to debut from the agency.
The seven trainees are as follows:
Kim Su Hyun
Born: January 15, 2000
- Competed on “Produce 101” and “MIXNINE”
- Played Yeo Bo Ram in the web drama “A-TEEN” and Shim Young Ji in the KBS drama “Just Dance“
Kim Ha Ram
Born: January 13, 2001
Kim Si Yoon
Born: February 16, 2005
Born: September 21, 2002
Lee Soo Min
Born: March 28, 1999
- Competed on “Produce 101,” “K-Pop Star 6,” and “MIXNINE”
- Former trainee of Fantagio and FAVE Entertainment
Born: September 9, 1999
- Competed on “Unpretty Rapstar 2”
- Former trainee of YG Entertainment
- Younger sister of ASTRO‘s Moonbin
Born: January 12, 1996
- Competed on “Produce 48”
- Former member of AKB48
According to Mystic Story, it has not been finalized how many trainees will debut with the girl group, but there are currently no plans to reveal additional trainees. The group could debut as early as within this year.
Stay tuned for updates!