“Road To Kingdom” To Broadcast Live Finale Worldwide + Opens Final Voting To International Fans

International fans will be able to watch and vote for the live finale of Mnet’s “Road to Kingdom”!

On June 10, a source from Mnet shared, “The final live broadcast of ‘Road to Kingdom,’ through which the winner who will move on to the show ‘Comeback War: Kingdom’ (literal title) will be decided, will be broadcast all over the world via Mnet’s K-pop YouTube channel on June 18.”

As many global fans are actively watching the show, the show’s producers decided to have a global live stream of the final episode. The show will also air live on the television channel Mnet in Korea and other regions where the channel is available.

International fans will also be able to vote in realtime for the live finale. Votes by global fans on the Whosfan app will account for 30 percent of the final live broadcast score, and domestic text votes will account for the remaining 70 percent. The final winner will be decided through a combination of votes for the final live broadcast, cumulative scores from competition rounds one to three, cumulative views of video clips on Mnet’s official YouTube and Naver TV accounts, and the digital score (according to Hanteo Chart) for each group’s “comeback” song that will be released on June 12 at 6 p.m. KST.

On the upcoming seventh episode of “Road to Kingdom,” which airs on June 11, the scores from the third round of competitions will be revealed along with each group’s cumulative scores so far.

Mnet will continue using their observer system for the final round of voting. The observers, consisting of people outside the company, will monitor the entire process of gathering and adding the votes and reflecting the results in the broadcast.

“Road to Kingdom” airs every Thursday at 8 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

How does this article make you feel?
0
0
0
0
0