JYP Entertainment Warns Of Legal Action Against Invasion Of Stray Kids’ Privacy
Stray Kids’ agency has issued a firm warning in protection of the group.
On December 7, JYP Entertainment released the following statement:
Hello, this is JYPE.
This is a notice regarding the recent increase in acts violating Stray Kids’ privacy.
We plan on taking strong action as the following acts threatening the artists’ safety are considered as definite stalking and not affection.
- Making unauthorized visits to unofficial scheduled activities (those that are not posted on the Stray Kids Fan’s schedule or notified through Stray Kids Membership) or to private spaces (JYP headquarters, by their dorm, additional private spaces related to Stray Kids)
- Waiting for Stray Kids at unofficial scheduled activities or at private spaces
- Visiting unofficial scheduled activities or private spaces and secretly photographing or recording without the artist’s permission
- Following Stray Kids or Stray Kids’ vehicle by JYP headquarters, their dorm, or to any other destination
- Following the Stray Kids members during their personal time
- Continuously contacting, visiting, conversing with, or making physical contact with the Stray Kids members or attempting to do so
We are especially emphasizing that legal action can be taken based on the Criminal Act, Punishment of Minor Offenses Act, etc. regarding unauthorized visits to Stray Kids’ private spaces (JYP headquarters, by their dorm, additional private spaces related to Stray Kids) and the violation of the artists’ privacy and personal rights.
We will do our best for the protection of our artists’ safety and rights.
We ask for your cooperation. Thank you.