“Thirty-Nine” Ends On Its Highest Ratings Yet
JTBC’s “Thirty-Nine” has ended on an all-time high!
On March 31, the popular drama starring Son Ye Jin, Jeon Mi Do, and Kim Ji Hyun achieved its highest viewership ratings yet for its series finale. According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Thirty-Nine” scored an average nationwide rating of 8.1 percent, marking a new personal record for the show.
Elsewhere on cable, tvN’s “Kill Heel” rose to an average nationwide rating of 2.6 percent for its latest episode. Meanwhile, “Sponsor” earned average nationwide ratings of 0.9 percent on MBN and 0.2 percent on iHQ, for a combined total of 1.1 percent for the night.
Are you sad to see “Thirty-Nine” come to an end? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!
Catch up on “Kill Heel” with subtitles here…
…and “Sponsor” below!