Boys Planet” has announced partial rankings of their final global vote!

On April 17, Mnet uploaded a partial spoiler of the current rankings for the first part of the final “Boys Planet” global vote. Three of the top 18 rankings were unveiled, reflecting the vote count as of April 17 at 3 p.m. KST.

Currently, in No. 11 is Kim Tae Rae, who was in No. 4 at the third Survivor Announcement Ceremony on April 13. Park Han Bin has risen one spot from No. 11 to No. 10. Finally, last week’s No. 1 ranking trainee Sung Han Bin is currently in the No. 3 position.

869,321 votes were cast in Korea while 3,443,787 votes were cast globally. Votes from Korea make up 20 percent of the final result and global votes account for the remaining 80 percent.

The first round of the final “Boys Planet” global vote closes on April 20 at 10 a.m. KST. The live finale of “Boys Planet” will take place on April 20 at 8:50 p.m. KST at Jamsil Arena in Seoul.

Check out last week’s episode with English subtitles here!

Watch Now

How does this article make you feel?


Please login to Soompi to join the conversation!

Similar Articles