HYBE Releases Statement About Email Reportedly Sent By Parents Of NewJeans

HYBE has shared their response to an email reported to have been sent by the parents of the NewJeans members.

Earlier in the day, Ilgan Sports shared an email that Min Hee Jin sent to HYBE in April. In the email, she included an email said to have been sent by the parents of the NewJeans members.

In response to this report, HYBE released the following statement on May 13:

This is a notice from HYBE.

We would like to provide an explanation about an email that is said to have been sent to us by the parents of NewJeans as reported by a media outlet on May 13.

We received the mentioned email on April 3, and we already replied on April 16 with content including that it is not plagiarism.

We also want to state that the claim that the start of the ADOR incident was due to “neglect such as not responding to greetings” is a one-sided argument and not true.

We find it very unfortunate that Min Hee Jin is using an old-fashioned practice as she drags in artists and their families in her own battles for her personal greed.

We have evidence that ▲the act of sending emails attacking HYBE was part of the plan for the takeover of management rights and her personal gain from the start ▲Min Hee Jin suggested using the parents to raise issues because it would breach the shareholders’ agreement if she did it herself ▲the email allegedly sent by the parents was actually written by Vice President L and Min Hee Jin. We plan to submit this evidence to investigative and judicial authorities.

We cannot help but express our dismay at Min Hee Jin’s behavior, using artists as shields for her personal gain and even putting their parents at the forefront. We urge her not to mislead public opinion and to exercise restraint to protect the value of the artists.

Source (1)


How does this article make you feel?
5
0
2
1
0

Comments

Please login to Soompi to join the conversation!

Similar Articles