f(x) at their debut showcase performance!
FEATURED K BITES ARTICLE
SM Entertainment’s upcoming girlgroup f(x) have had their debut showcase performance on 2nd September. And at the debut showcase, the group showed off their dance, rap and song capability through their 3 years of training.
The performances the group put up during the showcase:
- Sam Sparrow ‘Black and Gold’
- Britney Spears ‘Womanizer’
- Special preview to new song ‘Mr.Boogie’
- Debut song ‘LA chA tA’
Special solo stages
- Victoria – ‘Love Sex Magic’ dance performance
- Amber – ‘Believe Me’ rap performance
- Luna – ‘And I’m telling you I’m not going’
The special charisma and features of each member as mentioned during the showcase:
- Victoria – sexy, feminine charms
- Krystal – pure, girly charms
- Amber – sharp, boyish charms
- Sulli – cute and friendly charms
- Luna – feminine and matured charms
The average age of the members in the group is 16 years old. And what their name means:
- f(x) like the Mathematical function – they are an unique form where the members are the x variable – showing different talents and charms
- f stands for flower and x comes from the XX female chromosomes: they strive to be hot icon of all females in Asia
Victoria said during the showcase, “With the showcase today, we hope to start receiving love from fans in Asia and be a great group. We will continue to work hard in the future.”
Some of the audiences’ responses:
- “They put up real powerful dance performances”
- “I didn’t know there will be female idol members that look like a guy just like Amber”
- “The group members showed off their individual charms”
- “I think they will make it far”
Meanwhile, the MCs to the showcase are the group’s seniors Super Junior Lee Teuk and So Nyeo Shi Dae Sunny. Other SM artistes like So Nyeo Shi Dae and SHINee were also present.
And the girls will have their debut performance coming 5th September on MBC Music Core.