Soompi Daily Digest – Apr. 20th, 2011
Here we bring a daily run-through of our top stories for each day. It’ll serve as your daily digest for all things KPOP!
Top Stories of the Day:
1) Tell us who wore it better: T.O.P or Tiffany or Kang Seung Yoon? (http://bit.ly/gnfGNr)
2) JYJ Yoochun is back on network TV—this time through a commercial! (http://bit.ly/eBuyU6)
3) Does ethnicity matter in KPOP? Well, at least non-Asians’ participation has begun to grow in small amounts. (http://bit.ly/h49K8t)
4) Last year’s sensational drama “King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo” will be aired in Japan. (http://bit.ly/hNnjZW)
5) Jang Geun Suk is now modeling for cosmetic brand Nature Republic in Japan. JYJ and Rain currently model for the brand domestically. (http://bit.ly/ebSjhT)
6) A number of Korean movies are heading to the Cannes Film Festival! (http://bit.ly/f1B25l)
7) Big Bang has postponed their Tokyo and Yokohoma concerts due to aftershock fears (http://bit.ly/ghgFIM)
8) Check out After School Uee’s HOT teaser photos for upcoming album “Virgin.” (http://bit.ly/gRyzw4)
9) SM Entertainment is taking its SM Town Live World Tour to Paris this June! (http://bit.ly/i7ttUv)
10) The long awaited Jay Park video teaser is finally out! (http://bit.ly/hufL9A)
Photo of the Day:
We reported on Uee’s amazingly hot teaser photo today, but these behind-the-scene pictures of her standing by have also been leaked. Those “honey thigh” legs are just unbelievable!
Tweet of the Day:
T-ara’s Hyomin tweeted these adorable photos of her with her puppy Mong Mong—truly photogenic!
Quote of the Day:
“If I were a girl, I would have dated T.O.P.” – G-Dragon responding to a question asking “Which member is most home fatale?” during a radio interview on SBS “Park So Hyun’s Love Game.”
Release of the Day:
JYJ hasn’t been seen much on TV lately but at least Yoochun is back through this ice tea TV commercial. He’s still got that sweet smile!
Best Person of the Day:
YG Entertainment – They postponed Big Bang’s Tokyo and Yokohama concerts indefinitely and shortened the group’s Japanese promotions to two weeks following fan petitions and concerns over Big Bang’s security due to aftershock fears.