[Ceci] Body Paparazzi Part 3: The Secret to SISTAR’s Killer Legs
SISTAR‘s been receiving a lot of attention for their dramatic transformation, and especially those killer legs! We found out the exercises they did for those amazing gams, and we’re sharing them with you right here.
Do 20 reps of each, daily!
And some diet tips from SISTAR before we get to the fitness tips:
1. Drink at least 2L of water throughout the day–1.5L isn’t enough!
2. Eat salads before you start your meals to feel full (and to keep things running smoothly!)
3. Aim for 35-40g of fiber–you can easily get it from grains, beans, mushrooms, fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seaweed.
Secret 1: For a hipline like Soyou’s…
1. Put one leg forward, and put your weight on the back leg
2. Keeping your waist straight, kick your leg forward
3. Keep your foot off the ground when you bring it back down, and then bring it back up to a side kick stance
4. Kick backwards, making a straight line with your hips and waist
Do at least 20 reps of this exercise every day.
Secret 2: For a waistline like Dasom’s…
1. Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, and gather your arms in front of your chest
2. Straighten your back, and slowly bend your upper body
3. Hold, and without bending your waist, bring your body back up to the initial pose
Do 15-20 reps of this exercise every day.
Secret 3: For thighs like Bora’s…
1. Stand with your legs stretched about 1.5 times the length of your shoulders, and stretch your arms forward
2. Slowly lower into a sitting stance, with your knees and feet pointing in the same direction
You should feel burning in your inner thighs and hips, and do fifteen reps of this exercise every day.
Secret 4: For calves like Hyorin’s…
1. Grab the ball with both your hands, and stand with one foot slightly in front of the other (you can substitute the ball with books or water bottles when working out at home)
2. Push your hips back and lower into a sitting position, putting your weight into your back leg
3. Make sure to keep your back straight, and using the muscles in your thighs and hips, straighten your knee while stretching your arms forward
Switch to your other leg and do 20 reps. (instructions for exercise in photos)
1. Position yourself with one leg forward and one leg back, then bend the front leg around 90 degrees
2. Stretch your calves out as much as you can, then bring them back
Do 30 reps of this exercise every day.