“Man from the Stars” One-Episode Extension Up For Discussion Once Again
Recent reports say that the popular SBS drama “Man from the Stars” may possibly extend one episode.
On January 29, an SBS representative spoke with OSEN and said, “Nothing is confirmed yet about the extension. We are still discussing it.”
However, the cast members’ agency reps commented, “We have not heard anything about an extension.”
A particular actor’s source said, “The filming is carrying on almost like a live broadcast. I’m not sure an extension would be possible.”
Previously, rumors of an extension for “Man from the Stars” were already circulated. Initially planned for a 20-episode run, if the drama decides to extend one more episode, the last broadcast would take place on February 26.
Meanwhile, “Man from the Stars” is enjoying much popularity and high ratings of 26.4% for its latest episode. However, it is currently involved in a plagiarism controversy with a certain cartoonist.