Share Your Vision of Peace and Win a Free Trip to South Korea!
Let’s celebrate 70 years of independence together! The Korea Organization of Culture and Information Service (KOCIS), which is a division of the South Korean government, has launched the worldwide Peace Flag Campaign to commemorate Korea’s freedom and share the message of peace with everyone around the world. In particular, KOCIS would like to invite Soompiers to express their ideas in their new Peace Flag Contest. Share your thoughts about peace and win a five-day tour around South Korea!
Use video, illustrations, or words to answer the following questions about peace:
- What does peace mean to you?
- Where can you find peace in your life?
- Where is peace needed in your life?
You can depict your vision of peace as a short film, a flag, or in your own handwriting. Visit the Peace Flag Contest website for more details:
- Peace Film (short film)
- Peace Flag (drawing)
- Peace Words (drawing)
A total of 70 prizes will be awarded:
- Grand Prize (3): The Grand Prize winner in each category will receive an all-expenses paid five-day tour around South Korea.
- Excellence Award (67): The Excellence Award winners will receive a special K-pop prize.
The last day to enter is Sunday, October 4.
Learn more about the contest at the Peace Flag Campaign website. Good luck!