Unforgettable Lines from “She Was Pretty”
MBC drama “She Was Pretty” is maintaining its popularity at the top of the drama list and keeps the fans wanting for more.
Whether Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum) will transform herself into a beautiful woman and end up with Ji Sung Joon or the new love story between Kim Shin Hyuk (Choi Siwon) and Kim Hye Jin will result in a happy ending remains to be seen.
For those fans who are eagerly waiting for the next episode to air, here are some unforgettable lines from “She Was Pretty.”
1. “There are times when my heart says ‘O’ but I want so say ‘X.’ Why? That’s because I don’t even know how I really feel. But the words I spew out without thinking at the moment actually say what I truly feel.” – Editor Kim Ra Ra at The Most Magazine (Hwang Seok Jeong)
2. “I thought of this one day. In reality, some people live like they’re the main stars of the movie. And maybe some people live as though they’re supporting actors. Then perhaps, I’m just an extra who might as well be nonexistent who doesn’t even deserve a spotlight.” – Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum)
3. “They say your perspective of the world matches how much knowledge you have of it. Even though you never noticed someone before… once you get to know that person, more you see of the person.” – Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum)
4. “When two strangers get to know each other, an intersection of emotions forms between them. And when they least expect it, it becomes invisible to the two people. At the time, they don’t even realize that it can throw them into an unexpected state of confusion.” – Kim Hye Jin (Hwang Jung Eum)
5. “Thanks for being my umbrella all this time. Next time we meet, I’ll be your umbrella.” – Young Ji Sung Joon (Yang Han Yeol)
Check out the latest episode of “She Was Pretty” here.