15 Of The Best Spartace Moments From “Running Man”
This is a pretty emotional time for “Running Man” fans. The shock and sadness was overwhelming when news broke that Kang Gary was leaving the show, and then the news that Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo would also be leaving was too much to handle, not to mention the announcement that the show is ending early next year. To help cope with the emotions, here’s a look at some of Spartace’s best moments on the show. Make sure you grab some tissues.
1. When Jong Kook (lovingly) hugs Ji Hyo after ripping her name tag off.
2. When Song Ji Hyo had to wake up Kim Jong Kook and brush his teeth for a mission.
3. All of the piggy back rides.
4. That time Kim Jong Kook was protecting Song Ji Hyo… and Gary got jealous.
5. When Kim Jong Kook felt bad for knocking Song Ji Hyo off the balance beam.
6. That time we all hoped for something more.
7. When they were on the same team as chasers. Or pretty much any time they were on the same team!
8. When they won the Sherlock episode.
9. When Song Ji Hyo begged to be let go (this was too cute).
10. Her obsession with his chest.
11. When she leaned on him for support because she was scared.
12. When Kim Jong Kook tells Song Ji Hyo that she’s cute… and Gary gets jealous again!
13. All the times they laughed together.
14. When he sings her a sweet song.
We’re going to miss you, Spartace.
Hey Soompiers, what were some of your favorite Spartace moments? Let me know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki, Big Bang, Goblin, and Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!