19 Times “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” Was The Story Of Your Life
“Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” is stealing the hearts of many. Its success can be attributed to the two main leads who are overwhelmingly adorable together, but it can also be because of the ever-so-relatable Kim Bok Joo, played by Lee Sung Kyung. Here are some of the many moments throughout the series that are, “me AF.”
1. Going out with friends and you’ve got nothing to wear. AGAIN.
2. “Girls night out” and all you be saying all night is:
3. Trying to act cool in front of your crush.
4. When you’re seriously unimpressed with life.
5. When there are couples all around you and you’re all alone.
6. When haters gonna hate.
7. Having a bad day and trying to hide it.
8. Stepping up your flirting game.
9. How you look at food.
10. When you’re selfish and truly believe in “every man for himself.”
11. VIP for life.
12. When you’re hangry.
13. The life of a fan girl.
14. The days where you don’t feel like socializing.
15. When your friends all have lovers and you’re living vicariously through them.
17. Your definition of “rich.”
18. Friday night things.
Thank-you, Kim Bok Joo for all the moments we shared. It’s been a fun ride!
Start watching “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo”:
Hey Soompiers, what were some of your favorite Kim Bok Joo moments? Let me know in the comments below!
binahearts is a Soompi writer who can be most often seen singing her heart out at karaoke, walking her dog, or indulging in dessert. Her current obsessions include Song Joong Ki, BIGBANG, “Goblin,” and “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.” Make sure you follow binahearts on Instagram as she journeys through her latest Korean crazes!