Soompi Is Hiring: Assistant Editor
Soompi has job openings! We are looking for talented and dedicated people who are passionate about delivering K-pop, K-drama, and Korean culture content to the masses to join our team.
Are you passionate about everything Korea? If you love Korean entertainment and culture and are looking for a place to gain experience, polish your writing skills, and make money while writing about what you already love, apply now!
As a Soompi assistant editor, you will be working from home under a flexible schedule. Duties will include writing/editing/publishing articles and curating content. The position is paid and begins ASAP.
- Passionate about K-entertainment and culture
- Strong command of English grammar
- Ability to read and translate written Korean
- Ability to write fun and engaging content
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, proactive, detail-oriented, fast learner
How to apply:
Send a resume, a cover letter, and a translation of the Korean entertainment news article linked here.
Please send your application to email@example.com with [Assistant Editor Application] as the subject line.
You can apply from anywhere in the world!
Check out Jobs@Soompi for more information.