As a Soompi features writer, you will write fun and engaging original content from home on a flexible work schedule. The position is paid and begins ASAP.
– Passionate about Korean entertainment and culture
– Ability to write fresh, relevant, and diverse content
– Ability to present thoughts and arguments in an organized manner
– Strong communication skills
– Organized, proactive, and dedicated
– Strong command of English grammar
– Fluency in Korean preferred but not required
– Experience in professional writing or personal blogging, social media networking, or Photoshop preferred
How to apply:
Send a resume, a cover letter, a relevant and original feature article written specifically for Soompi (no quizzes), as well as a couple of original topics (in the form of article titles) you would like to write about to firstname.lastname@example.org with [Features Writer Application] as the subject line. Please also list your current Korean entertainment interests including K-pop, K-drama, variety, film, etc. You can see some sample feature articles here. We’re looking for original and creative writing samples. You can submit them in Word or PDF format.
You can apply from anywhere in the world!